top of page

Group

Public·40 members

Today: Zrinjski - Aston Villa live free 14 December 2023

The match starts at 5:45 PM on December 14th, 2023. Catch the latest HSK Zrinjski and Aston Villa news and find up to date UEFA Europa Conference League ...

Villa have more squad depth than most outsiders realise and a January transfer window to come. Plus, Emery knows how to get teams over the line, as four Europa League wins testify. There is a long way to go yet, but if Villa are still in contention in the final stretch of the season, only a fool would write them off. Image source, Getty ImagesNicola Pearson, BBC SportTwo points off the top of the Premier League as the season edges closer to the midway point but, according to midfielder John McGinn, the "T-word" is banned. Watch live sports in Cheltenham Zrinjski Mostar vs Aston Villa · 14/12/2023 05:45 PM · Football - UEFA Europa League. The victory over the Gunners took them to 15 consecutive league wins at home - the longest run in their 149-year-history - with their last defeat coming against Mikel Arteta's side in February. In that run they have scored 39 goals, conceded just seven and kept eight clean sheets. No-one has won more league games at home in 2023 than Aston Villa. It is not just domestically where they have proved difficult to beat at home. They have won all three of their Europa Conference League group matches on home turf - scoring five goals and conceding just two. As for Aston Villa, they have an outstanding manager and coach in Unai Emery. He is doing great work with players who totally believe in his methods. Red Bull Salzburg's 19-year-old Israel midfielder Oscar Gloukh is an Aston Villa target for the January transfer window. (Football Insider), externalWant more transfer news? Read Tuesday's full gossip columnChief football writer Phil McNulty has been taking questions from BBC Sport users on Monday. Tielemans has hit a run of form. Watkins has been sensational. Bailey and Digne have come in and done really well as well, " he added. "You could go through the whole team right now and say everyone is doing incredibly well. "I sat down with Emi Martinez at the start of the season and he used the words 'tactical genius' for Unai Emery. A couple of things crossed my mind when he said that and he has been successful everywhere - except for possibly Arsenal, where you wonder what really went on. Could they have held on to him for possibly a little bit longer? "But the way he sets up his teams and you look at the week they have had - they've beaten Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester City recently – that's not a shabby run of fixtures and results. "We asked for your thoughts on Saturday's match between Aston Villa and Arsenal. Here are some of your comments:Villa fansDuncan: We looked very tired after 20 minutes and maybe a draw would have been a fair result. However this team has a resilience and character that other 'bigger' teams should take notice of. We will have blips in the coming weeks no doubt, but as a Villa fan of more than 60 years I haven't felt this excited since the glory days of the early 1980s. William: Having prominent Scots at Villa has always been important, right from their creation. Allan Evans, Ken McNaught and Des Bremner were a critical trio the last time they won the league in 1980-81. Now John McGinn proudly carries that tradition on. He's our captain. He's our most essential player. Aston Villa 1 - 0 Zrinjski Mostar | Football Aston Villa. 1 Martinez; 4 Konsa; 3 Diego Carlos; 17 Lenglet; 12 Digne; 31 Bailey; 32 Dendoncker; 8 Tielemans; 7 McGinn; 22 Zaniolo; 24 Duran ... Ed asked: Aston Villa - they couldn't, could they? My biggest fear is burnout. I'm not sure they've got the depth to rotate and be successful in both Europe and the Premier League. Phil answered: Are you talking about the title or top four? This has been a huge week for Aston Villa. Listen to Emi Martinez after the win against Arsenal - he said: "I'm a believer, mate. "I would be surprised if Villa maintained a title challenge, but they are playing superbly under a top-class manager in Unai Emery, so who knows? Top four? Absolutely. Why not? I really fancy them for the Europa Conference League given Emery’s proven record in Europe. Live Stream Aston Villa – Zrinjski - Football - LiveTV 5 Oct 2023 — Watch Live Stream Online Aston Villa - Zrinjski (05.10.23). Live Stream Football îíëàéí. - Live.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• hoanglong advuonmai
    hoanglong advuonmai
  • Ý Như
    Ý Như
  • teamseo buildlink2
    teamseo buildlink2
  • Link Build
    Link Build
bottom of page