top of page

Group

Public·40 members

Real Betis VS Rangers live 14 December 2023

21 Sept 2023 — Follow the Europa League live Football match between Rangers and Real Betis with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on September 21st, ...

Real Betis vs Rangers: TV channel, live stream, PPV and Europa League team newsRangers are in Spain just now for their crucial Europa League clash with Real Betis. The Light Blues trained at the Benito Villamarín Stadium today ahead of facing the Spanish side tomorrow for what is the final match in Group C. Philippe Clement's side are likely to need a result if, as expected, Sparta Prague manage to beat an Aris Limassol team whose only points have come against the Ibrox men. It will be a tough ask against a side who compete in the upper echelons of La Liga and performed well against Real Madrid at the weekend. Betis vs Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips - 14/12/2023 1 day ago — Real Betis v Rangers will be broadcast live on TNT Sports 3. If you are not near a TV set, SportyTrader will keep you up to the minute with all ... Depleted Rangers have 'nothing to lose' - ClementDanilo injured his knee in Rangers' league win over Heart of Midlothian this monthEuropa League: Real Betis v RangersVenue: Estadio Benito Villamarin, Seville Date: Thursday, 14 December Kick-off: 20:00 GMTCoverage: Listen on BBC Radio Scotland Extra, live text commentary on the BBC Sport website & appPhilippe Clement says his depleted Rangers side have "nothing to lose" in their Europa League decider at Real Betis. Rangers are without Todd Cantwell because of "personal circumstances", Ryan Jack has failed a fitness test, and Danilo will miss several months with a knee injury. Rangers must equal Sparta Prague's result against Aris Limassol to reach the knockout stages, otherwise they will drop into the Europa Conference League. Betis are unbeaten at home in all competitions this season, and although Clement believes it will be Rangers' biggest test since he took charge, he says they are going to Spain looking to win. The big Real Betis v Rangers preview The big Real Betis v Rangers previewYouTube · The Rangers Review5 hours ago YouTube · The Rangers Review YouTube · The Rangers Review Real Betis vs Rangers predictions: Europa League betting 8 hours ago — Rangers face a battle to qualify for the knockout stage of the Europa League in their final group game against Real Betis on Thursday night ... But Rangers managed to beat Manuel Pellegrini's team at Ibrox, under the management of Michael Beale, so will have belief they can do so again. Here is everything you need to know ahead of the game. When is Real Betis vs Rangers? The final group stage league game is TOMORROW, Thursday December 14. Kick-off in Seville is at 8pm. Can I watch Real Betis vs Rangers live? Yes, the game will be screened on TNT Sports. Coverage is on TNT Sports 3. Highlights of all the Europa League games will then be shown at 10. Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/14/2023. Preview match Betis vs Rangers, team, start time. Tribuna. comUEFA Europa League6 Matchday, Stadium: Benito VillamarinStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersLoading... Loading... Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 1 gamesBetis0WinsRangers1WinsUEFA Europa League. Thursday, 21 September, 2023All matchesLatest matches BetisLa Liga. Saturday, 9 December, 2023Copa del Rey. Wednesday, 6 December, 2023La Liga. Sunday, 3 December, 2023UEFA Europa League. What they saidReal Betis head coach Manuel Pellegrini: "It's important for us to take note if a team goes 13 games in a row unbeaten. "We know Rangers changed their manager because they wanted to make some changes. It will not be the same team when we played against them in Glasgow. We expect a big team as always when Rangers play in international cups. " Rangers forward Abdallah Sima: "I'm a player who likes to play in behind (the defence) in spaces - [Clement] helped me a lot with that. We are playing the football I like to play. That's maybe why I'm scoring goals and I hope to score tomorrow as well. It's up to you how to approach it - you could go for the team you WANT the manager to pick or the one you THINK he will. What kind of state are Betis in? On the face of it, one win in four outings while sitting seventh in La Liga, already 15 points adrift of surprise leaders Girona, is not particularly impressive form. However, the latest of those games was a 1-1 home draw with Real Madrid, who currently sit second, a game manager Manuel Pellegrini thought they should have won. If they had, it would have been a seventh successive home win. Indeed, they are unbeaten on their own ground in 10 games this season, the last team to beat them there being Getafe in May. "You need to see when you get too excited you lose all control. That cannot happen. "The most important thing is the players keep on doing what they are doing. I see it every week. Every training [session]. "Team newsAs well as missing Cantwell, Jack and Danilo, Rangers remain without injured duo Nicolas Raskin and Tom Lawrence. Betis' French midfielder Nabil Fekir is on the sidelines for a lengthy period with a cruciate ligament injury. The hosts will also be without Claudio Bravo, Marc Bartra, William Carvalho and Yossouf Sabably. Choose your starting XI. Form and head to head stats Real Betis vs Rangers UEFA Europa League match Real Betis vs Rangers 14.12.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Real Betis vs Rangers live score, H2H and lineups Real Betis Rangers live score (and video online live stream) starts on 14 Dec 2023 at 20:00 UTC time at Benito Villamarin stadium, Seville city, ... "I have given them some challenges over the last couple of weeks and almost every time the team passed it. But now this may be the biggest one until now. "It's going to be a really big test, but I feel something special in the group. "With the Viaplay Cup final looming against Aberdeen on Sunday, this week is pivotal in shaping the Ibrox side's season. "I'm very excited but I'm also calm and also focused, " Clement added. Rangers vs Real Betis LIVE: Europa League result, final 21 Sept 2023 — A comfortable but necessary save, which results in a Betis corner which doesn't amount to anything. George Litchfield21 ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• hoanglong advuonmai
    hoanglong advuonmai
  • Ý Như
    Ý Như
  • teamseo buildlink2
    teamseo buildlink2
  • Link Build
    Link Build
bottom of page